Radford University Home

Course Reserves

Faculty in the College of Education and Human Development can place materials for assignments and classes on reserve in the TRC.  Patrons must have a valid RUID to check-out Reserve items.  These items must be used in the TRC and do not leave the Center. 

To find a Reserve item, search the online library catalog under Course Reserves.  Patrons can search for an item by course or instructor.  To get the item in the TRC,  go to the Circulation Desk for check-out.

Search by Course

Search by Instructor

Click here to return to Student/Patron Services

  College of Education and Human Development               Library Catalog                 Contact TRC